Sunday, May 9, 2010

We got everything put away in Kerrigan's room!

You can actually walk in Kerrigan's room now! We took a few hours tonight to organize all of our gifts and put things away. We have laundry going with little girl clothes, blankets, sheets, etc. The nursery is so close to being finished; all we need now is things for the wall! I took some pictures--you can click on them to make them bigger:

This is a picture of her room when you are standing in the doorway. It's hard to get a good angle.


Here is the picture of the new rug we got:


Here are some pictures of the new chair we got. You can see we have caught the cats in it!


Here's Hershey in the chair:


These are the letters Aaron and I painted to go on the wall above Kerrigan's crib. We haven't hung them up yet. I just finished painting them on Friday.


Here is a picture of a bouncy chair we got at my Baby Tea last Sunday:


Here is a picture of the high chair we got at my Baby Tea:


So we are getting there. There's still some minor things we have to do, but I think we are better off than we were a month ago. I have realized that I am going to need to reorganize some cabinets in the kitchen (or build some more) so that we can store baby items. That may be something I do when I am out of school.

I also wanted to post a few pictures of the lilies Aaron got me for our anniversary.






I must say that he did a great job picking those out.

Well, this marks the 3 week countdown until summer break. I sure hope that my kids understand that their teacher is super tired and super pregnant and that they will take it easy on me. Wishful thinking! :) I go to a Breastfeeding Class on Tuesday night. That should be interesting. I think Aaron may try to go with me. I hope so so that I can remember some stuff! Other than that, no other plans that I am aware of except for Aaron playing soccer tomorrow night. And I think Do Dah Day is on Saturday--so we may take Marley up to that.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! I hope everyone has a great week!

lj

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness--that chair is SOOO cute!

    You are going to be such an amazing mommy. I can't wait for Henry and Kerrigan to hang out.

    As a teacher, you're a pro and can teach them all that they need to know and I'll...watch and learn (and be extremely overprotective) ;)

    Love-Bailey

    ReplyDelete