Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Making progress...

Well Aaron and I worked in the house most of the weekend. He got plywood for the attic and put that up there. I cleaned out the two closets in the two extra bedrooms. Aaron put a closet organizer system in Kerrigan's closet. We also cleaned out the garage, threw away lots of JUNK and put some things in the attic for storage. Our next move is to move a couch out of the spare room into the garage so we can move the bed from the old guest room/Kerrigan's room into there. Gotta have one of Aaron's friends help with that!!

I am excited that we are getting our nesting on. Hopefully we will be able to go look at baby furniture soon. We have her bedding but nothing to put it on yet! I am sure we will do more things this weekend. I would like to get paint and start painting Kerrigan's room. We shall see though.

I can't believe it is only Tuesday!!!! I am sooooo tired!! Hopefully the rest of the week will go by quickly.

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week.

lj

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to ask for eco-friendly/low odor paint. Or...you could forget to ask, then you wouldn't have to paint. :-) I loved putting AJ's nursery together... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete