Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trying Cereal & Four Month Photo Shoot

When we were at the doctor on Monday, Dr. Brian told us that we could start Kerrigan out on rice cereal and baby food. But he said most families wait until 6 months to start baby food. So I think that we will go ahead and wait as well. After the appointment, when Kerrigan and I went to the grocery store, I went ahead and picked up the cereal. We tried it out on Wednesday night. She did not seem to like it so much...

After we tried it with the spoon, I put the rest in her bottle to feed her. She ate it in the bottle. I guess the spoon threw her off a bit...

Here's the first try:


Not really into swallowing it :)




Let's try it again...




Okay, I think she was done...





We will try again soon, but I'm not sure she's quite into it yet. :) She's sleeping fine through the night, so I see no real rush.

Yesterday (October 15) was Kerrigan's 4 month birthday! I can't believe that she is already 4 months old. Time sure does fly by. We did her monthly photo shoot last night. Here are some of the pictures from it:













Here are some other pictures from the week:

Kerrigan & Marley


Kerrigan in the Bumbo


Hello down there!


Checking out her red socks... she's used to white and light pink ones :)


There's those red socks again! Daddy dressed her in Reds gear during the playoffs... it didn't payoff.


Holding on to Daddy's arm




Already talking on the phone...




Luckily, Kerrigan is feeling better. Her fever only lasted the day after her shots and she is not coughing or congested anymore. Her schedule was altered a bit this week, so hopefully she can get used to it soon. She was at Jenni's Monday and Tuesday (left early since she was sick) and then stayed at my parents' house on Wednesday. Then she stayed at home Thursday and Friday. Our childcare circumstances have changed, so it looks like she'll be staying at home with her sitter for the rest of the year. I just want everything to work out for the best for my daughter. She's my #1 priority.

We are getting ready to go to a birthday party this afternoon.

Until next time...

lj

No comments:

Post a Comment